When: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Time Scheduled: 10am – 12pm
Securitas office located at 2180 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, Ohio 43123
RSVP: Limited space is available! Please email email@example.com to reserve your seat!
- Bonnie Fraser: (Owner, ActuComp Ohio LLC )
- How to protect yourself from workman’s comp claims
- What to do when there is an accident?
- What opportunities are there for Private investigators with workman compensation cases?
Rodney Armstrong: (Chair of the Ohio Private Investigation and Security Services Commission)
- 2016 SB 183 – ORC 4749 re-write update
- Getting involved with the Ohio Private Investigation and Security Services Commission
- Free training available through the State of Ohio for PISG providers
- The 2018 plan for Private Security and Private Investigation Company Accreditation in Ohio
- SEIU Impact on the city of Columbus – Unionization of Security Guards in the City of Columbus.
- Accepting nominations for two seats for 2017 OASIS boardmembers
- Open Discussion and Networking