Members! Please join our new listServ! Member use of the Listserv is solely for the purpose of exchanging industry knowledge, learning from our peers, business referrals, posting work assistance requests and information specifically related to Private Investigation or Security Guard business opportunities.
Save the date!
- Date: Wednesday, September 13th
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- Location: Securitas Grove City
- Speakers and topics: CLICK HERE!
When: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Time Scheduled: 10am – 12pm
Securitas office located at 2180 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, Ohio 43123
RSVP: Limited space is available! Please email email@example.com to reserve your seat!
- Bonnie Fraser: (Owner, ActuComp Ohio LLC )
- How to protect yourself from workman’s comp claims
- Rodney Armstrong: (Chair of the Ohio Private Investigation and Security Services Commission)
- 4749 Update
- SEIU Impact on the city of Columbus – Unionization of Security Guards in the City of Columbus.
- Accepting nominations for two seats for 2017 OASIS boardmembers
- Open Discussion and Networking
Learn more about Ohio Legislation, Licensing and other matters impacting the industry.
Want to Hire a Member?
To locate a member:
Visit the Member Directory