2018 OASIS Quarterly Membership Meeting
When: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Time Scheduled: 10am – 12pm
Where: Securitas office located at 2180 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, Ohio 43123
RSVP: Limited space is available! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to save your seat!
- Craig Freeman: (VP of Identity Theft Solutions for SACS Consulting )
- Topic: The Five types of Identity Theft Come learn how you can protect yourself your family and employees from becoming a victim of Identity theft, including the dangers of Public Wi-Fi use, twin tower attacks, hacking techniques and the “don’t click” rule that is violated daily.Additionally, banking fraud techniques and how to avoid the “trap” will be explained. You will become informed about the 5 Major Types of ID Theft, and participants will better understand how the Eastern European Bloc and China make a strong living defrauding Americans on a daily basis.Arm your family members and yourself with the correct knowledge to prevent and defeat the daily and ongoing 24/7 attempts to steal and abuse your personal information. You will be empowered learning what 95% of the population doesn’t know!
- Rodney Armstrong: (Chair of the Ohio Private Investigation and Security Services Commission) & Ted Owens: (Ohio Special Services Group)
- S.B. 4749 Update
- Open Discussion and Networking
- 2018 Board Member Opportunities
- The new OASIS ListServ & Members Only Facebook Page
- 2018 Vendor Membership Opportunities
- The new membership fee structure