OASIS Board Meeting Announcement
When: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - 11:00 a.m.
Where: Office of Securitas Security Services - 2180 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, Ohio 43123
OASIS serves Ohio's Private Security and Investigation Professionals with the latest news, legislative and regulatory agency advocacy, training, cost-saving benefits, networking and business development. Our members are dedicated to maintaining and improving the integrity of the industry, quality of service and the public perception.
Why should I join OASIS?
- Legislative Advocacy - Over the past decade there has been a dramatic increase in focus on improving the standards of the industry. By the inception of Ohio Private Investigation and Security Service Commission partnering with the Ohio Department of Public Safety, OASIS members can influence decisions that will directly impact your business.
- Training Opportunities - OASIS members are offered various training opportunities throughout the year via various sources.
- Member Discounts - OASIS members can receive various discounts from our vendor partners.
- Information Sharing - Through the use of our members only area, OASIS members can share information and solicit assistance in a safe and secure environment.
- Business Referrals - OASIS is actively promoting the use of our site as the resource for locating reputable companies for their security and private investigation needs.
- Networking - OASIS holds regular meetings and other events to promote networking between companies within the industry as well as prospective business.
- Legal advice - Our legal counsel provides up to three (3) consultations annually free of charge.